Ronald Eric Kaufman Esq.
Ronald E. Kaufman is the founding attorney of the Law Offices of Ronald E. Kaufman. Mr. Kaufman received his Bachelors Degree from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University Of Miami School Of Law in Coral Gables, Florida.
Mr. Kaufman has been Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar since 2009. In his over 21 years of practice, he has represented clients in all matters relating to construction law and other real estate matters. He is also certified as a 'Circuit Court Civil' mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida since 2012. His practice is now primarily focused on Drafting and reviewing Construction Contracts, providing Independent Consulting Services on Construction Law.
Mr. Kaufman’s practice is based in litigation in the state and federal court systems, with emphasis in Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate transactions and Business law. He handles a wide range of construction related matters including contract drafting and review, complex construction actions, construction site abandonment, non-payment disputes, defective construction, business disputes, and DBPR complaints and defense. Mr. Kaufman’s real estate practice consists of a wide range of real property matters including quiet title actions, foreclosure complaints and defense, landlord tenant actions and contract drafting and review.
Areas Of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Supreme Court of Florida Certified Circuit Court Mediator, 2010
- Construction Law Board Certification, 2009
- Florida, 2001
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2001
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
- B.A. - 1996
- Real Estate
- Corporate, Contracts, and Appeals