Ronald Eric Kaufman Esq.
Ronald E. Kaufman is the founding attorney of the Law Offices of Ronald E. Kaufman. Mr. Kaufman received his Bachelors Degree from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University Of Miami School Of Law in Coral Gables, Florida.
Mr. Kaufman is admitted to practice in all state courts of Florida, as well as in the Federal Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida. In addition to being admitted throughout the State of Florida, Mr. Kaufman is admitted to practice law in the great state of New York. Mr. Kaufman is also one of the only attorneys in the Miami metro area certified in construction law by the Florida State Bar Association.
Mr. Kaufman’s practice is based in litigation in the state and federal court systems, with emphasis in Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate transactions and Business law. He handles a wide range of construction related matters including contract drafting and review, complex construction actions, construction site abandonment, non-payment disputes, defective construction, business disputes, and DBPR complaints and defense. Mr. Kaufman’s real estate practice consists of a wide range of real property matters including quiet title actions, foreclosure complaints and defense, landlord tenant actions and contract drafting and review.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Supreme Court of Florida Certified Circuit Court Mediator, 2010
- Construction Law Board Certification, 2009
- Florida, 2001
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2001
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
- B.A. - 1996
- Real Estate
- Corporate, Contracts, and Appeals